- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Newly Created Role
- Stunning Kuala Lumpur Location
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
Reporting to the Head of International Development in Malaysia, this position is responsible for assisting with increasing initial enrolments into the CA Program in Malaysia, delivery of key performance measures and Chartered Accountants Program enrolments, and assisting with connecting, inspiring and developing key relationships with employers, graduates, educators & students for the region.
The position will focus on enrolment numbers into MICPA/CA ANZ Program (KPI to be set), input and help drive marketing strategy, differential/value proposition for students, drive strategy, input into relationship and build with MICPA and work with their people, accreditation of universities/academics relations and events, career and other relevant events, including strategies to address competitors and collaboration with CA ANZ mainstream teams to achieve this.
The Malaysian office will consist of 2 team members and will oversee all operations and implementation of strategic projects to support the initiative.
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with schools, universities and colleges.
- Implement growth strategies approaches in alignment with CA ANZ strategies.
- Maintaining a knowledge of current company policies, procedures and marketing campaigns.
- Executing marketing plan based on assigned universities/ education institutes.
- Strengthening rapport with assigned schools through university visits, sponsorship, university marketing events and other partner /relationship related activities.
- Co-ordinating member activities, events and administration of the Kuala Lumpur office to encourage, grow and develop local member engagement.
- Effectively manage relationships with key employers and member groups within Malaysia creating awareness around member services, support and products with a key focus on member-centricity
- Representing CA ANZ at university career fairs, conferences/ seminars and industry events.
- Assisting with coordination and event management of local and regional events
Great To have
Proven experience in:
- Business development or account management
- Strong relationship management skills able to be applied at all levels
- Previous event management exposure
- Strong admin skills
- Achieving set goals and targets from a financial and activity perspective as part of a team
- Knowledge of the education system or accounting industry
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Attention to detail
Degree qualified or equivalent
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us