- Fixed Term Contract
- Christchurch Location
- Full Time Opportunity
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
Located in regions across Australia and New Zealand and reporting to the Regional Manager, this position will deliver integrated member-based events that drive the member value proposition and ensure sustainable growth. This is a fixed term contract until 13/11/2020.
- Event Delivery: Successfully managing and delivering events as designated by the Regional Manager, including but not limited to ensuring venue contracts meet the internal legal process requirements, managing event budget including creating and delivering purchase orders, liaising with suppliers (including AV suppliers, equipment and venues) for efficient and effective service delivery and reviewing marketing material for various events before publication.
- Managing registrations and delegate lists within our policy and privacy guidelines, conducting site supervision as required as well as coordinating the evaluation process including providing the opportunity for delegate feedback and the distribution of feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Member Engagement: Managing and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. The supervision of on-site product delivery (including: registration, supervision, customer 'meet & greet') and the monitoring of service delivery (including: room set-up, catering, etc.).
- Our region encompasses the South Island so some travel will be required.
Great To have
- Systems knowledge - can pick up new systems easily
Proven experience in:
- Proven background in event management typically demonstrated by 3-5 years' experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Process improvement and quality assurance
- Relationship management
- Experience in a multi-tasking, deadline and detail driven environment
Desired but not essential:
- relevant tertiary qualification
- event management, project management or service management certificate
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us