- Link the business strategy to processes and IT system
- Lead the analysis and design of future business features
- Sydney Office
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Business Architect links the CAANZ business strategy and processes to its IT systems. Working with project and product managers, solution architects and agile teams, you will plan, assess and document business Features that show how the current and future needs of the organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Lead the analysis and documentation of current and future business Features to be delivered across multiple IT solutions and platforms.
- Ensure the Business Architecture and proposed IT solutions are closely aligned to the organisation strategy, business operating model and IT strategy, and satisfy all acceptance criteria.
- Produce meaningful architectural output including, but not limited to, effective business cases, business motivational models, value chains, capability models, user journeys.
- Build relationships across all levels of the organization, engage with various stakeholders to analyse, model and make recommendations on new and changed Feature Requirements.
- Draw on your experience and knowledge of the work function to recommend and undertake continuous business process and technique improvements across CA ANZ.
- Remain attendant to larger economic and industry trends impacting the enterprise, making certain all architectural work supports development of business solutions.
Great To have
- 8 years industry experience, with 5 years business analysis and/or business architecture experience
- Practical experience in technology projects, agile delivery, business analysis, authoring business cases
- Agile Certification advantageous
- Experience with Salesforce advantageous
- Degree or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Creative thinker, able to develop new approaches and solutions
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
Visit our careers website for a copy of Job Description under teh relevent job advert https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us