- Designing, developing and delivering education content
- Flexible work culture
- Flexible Location
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Development Specialist will be responsible for developing, procuring and contributing CPD product into the product pipeline. They will build, develop and procure technical CPD online and face to face CPD with a focus on repurposing content across delivery channels.
This position is Sydney, Melbourne or Wellington and reports to the General Manager Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in Education & Learning (E&L).
- Developing CPD technical products that are aligned to learning outcomes, are technically accurate and relevant to CA ANZ members
- Generating and implementing ideas for innovating and transforming the learning experience based on leading educational practice, stakeholder feedback and module and program data
- Maintaining and creating relationships with CA members, professional speakers, industry groups, universities and government bodies with the aim of ensuring CPD addresses emerging needs
- Working with the wider Education, Member Engagement and Marketing teams to undertake member and market research to design programs for qualified audit practitioners that are relevant and timely, delivered through a variety of channels including conferences, online and face to face learning
- Continually monitoring CPD programs for enhancement in offerings, working closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure activities are timely, relevant and practical
Great To have
- 5 + years performing accounting technical engagements experience
- 2 + years teaching and learning / presenting training programs
- 2 + years designing and developing learning materials and assessments
- Member of a Professional Accounting Association
- Program and product development
- Acumen in developing customised learning solutions
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us