- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Melbourne Offices
- Key Role supporting the Careers Engagement Manager
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
Reporting to the Careers Engagement Manager, responsibilities include assisting with increasing enrolments into the CA Program within the region, delivery of key performance measures, and assisting with connecting, inspiring and developing key relationships with employers, graduates, educators & students for the region.
- Engage potential future members (students and graduates) during the graduate recruitment season to grow the prospect database and pipeline into the program
- Manage relationships with new and existing employers, graduates, educators, students and other key stakeholders to promote the Chartered Accounting program to ensure increased enrolments in line with growth targets
- Promoting and supporting brand campaigns, national and regional in line with CA ANZ strategic objectives
- On-campus promotion of career marketing events/campaigns through university career advisers, academics, student societies and faculty staff
- Assisting with coordination of the region’s CA Speaker Program, including speaker training and delivery of speaking opportunities at universities and high schools to promote the career marketing events/campaigns
- Accountable for recruiting, training and leading a team of CA Student Representatives with the support of the CE Manager
- Representing Chartered Accountants ANZ at university career fairs, student society events and relevant industry events, including member events
- Creating and executing tactical campaigns ensuring they meet the needs of students and employers
- Presenting information to groups of stakeholders of varying sizes across stakeholder groups to deliver key CA ANZ messaging
Great To have
- Account management or business development
- Relationship management and strong interpersonal skills
- Public speaking / presenting to various size of audience
- Achieving set goals and targets from a financial and activity perspective as part of a team
- Knowledge of the education system or accounting profession, beneficial but not essential
- Experience working in a customer-facing team to deliver consistent brand experiences
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us