- Supporting the Agile Marketing Senior Manager
- Permanent Opportunity
- Sydney Office
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The agile marketing executive reports to the General Manager Brand, Marketing & Creative Services. You will be responsible for the managing various marketing projects and communications to drive brand awareness, member engagement and contribute to revenue targets in the education and learning space. The Marketing & Communication team is based in the Sydney and Wellington offices.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a new agile marketing strategy
- Helping develop member communication marketing strategies and driving implementation of the plans
- Delivering marketing plans in alignment with the agile marketing strategy
- Developing and delivering a member-centric marketing approach for all activities
- Ensuring all marketing communications to members reflect and support the brand and broader marketing strategies
- Championing and supporting the member across all life stages of their membership, maintaining a thorough understanding of each of the member segments
- communicating a clear member value proposition
- supporting the Member Engagement and Account Management Business Units in the delivery of their engagement objectives/KPIs
- raising the profile of the CA ANZ through marketing activities
- developing collateral for programs, products and services and events contributing to overall marketing and strategy
- using appropriate measurement tools for analysis and reporting.
Great To have
- 4 years + relevant marketing experience
- Solid experience in creative development
- Ability to critical analysis and problem solving
- Effective writing, speaking and presenting skills
- Experience in marketing project and campaign management
- High standard briefing, copywriting, proof-reading and report writing experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or communications
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ car