- B2B stakeholder management
- Extend your Canberra Public sector network
- Canberra Location
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The senior Account manager reports to the General Manager Public Sector, the position will develop and execute key strategies that build relationships with existing and potential employers of Chartered Accountants, develop opportunity pipelines, deliver on revenue targets and effectively manager strategic relationships. The public sector team is small but is assisted by a variety of teams and individuals working for the same aim.
- Leadership – provide strategic direction for nominated key accounts whilst delivering against relationship metrics on a day to day basis
- Sales – responsible for delivering against financial targets.
- Relationship Management – develop and execute strategic portfolio and account plans, and drive growth, reform, profitability and member satisfaction
- Issue resolution – escalation point for service issues in account portfolio and responsibility for overseeing the closure of those issues.
- Insights – encourage and source employer and member feedback, feeding that back to the organization to improve member satisfaction and new product and service development.
Great To have:
- 10 years’ experience within Public sector in a senior relationship management and sales capacity
- Extensive Canberra network
- Deep understanding of the Public Sector and the environment in which it operates
- Exposure to managing territory organisations
- Influencer who is highly networked, commercially astute and respected by our members and the public sector community.
- Commercially astute
- Passionate about delivering customer (member) satisfaction
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.