- Managed Large Complex Projects
- Contract until September 2021
- Sydney CBD office
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
Fixed Term Program Director role reports to the Group Executive, Education and Learning. The successful applicant will be accountable for the successful implementation and delivery of the CA X Program, a key strategic initiative of the organisation. You will be required to work alongside external vendors, consultants, education, ICT and HR subject matter experts; and report into our Enterprise Project Management Office and Steering Group. This is a critical, time-bound project that has the highest level of exposure within the organisation.
The CA X Program represents a significant transformation of our current CA Program (Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting), comprising significant investment in designing a future-focused program that is based on contemporary blended learning design and underpinning education technology platforms. The Program consists of work streams covering digital design of content (working with vendors), LMS and SMS implementations and transition from paper to computer-based exams.
- Accountability for the successful implementation and delivery of the CA X Program.
- Setting the program structure and ensuring the program and associated project/program leads are clear on deliverables.
- Effectively managing resources, budget and plans effectively across the CA X Program.
- Effectively managing risks, interdependencies, roadblocks and complex challenges.
- Effectively managing stakeholders including candidates, members, Board and Education Board.
- Ensuring effective quality assurance, governance and the overall integrity of the Program.
- Managing business base development and approvals.
Great To have
- 15 years + experience in program management within a Learning & Development environment
- Solid experienced in managing significant projects and teams in complex environments with cross-group dependencies.
- Directing large scale business transformation programs.
- Experience in managing significant business change programs.
- Have a proven ability to successfully implement change in partnership with the business
- Experienced in working with (and managing) external vendors, internal technology teams, external business consultants and subject matter experts
- Business project management, acting in partnership with multidimensional business units
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us