- Newly created role
- Building Relationships with Chartered Accountants ANZ Members
- Sydney office with NSW travel
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Relationship Manager reports to the NSW Regional Manager. This position will make a difference by transforming Member engagement by strengthening local presence and engagement with and between members, through coordinating member activities, events, digital interaction and other opportunities to encourage and develop passionate members. The role focuses on members in metropolitan Sydney (outside of the CBD) and will require travel to these areas.
- Working with the key member stakeholders in suburban Sydney to understand needs of members and opportunities to increase engagement with CA ANZ
- Working within the budgetary framework develop locally relevant programs to build member engagement, including networking or professional development opportunities
- Developing a knowledge of other local providers of networking opportunities and professional development (e.g. local Business Chambers) to see where collaborative efforts may be possible and beneficial for members
- Working with the NSW Event Delivery team to run the administration and promotion of member engagement activities in line with the CA ANZ processes and systems, including Cvent and Marketo
- Working with key portfolio holders from the NSW Regional Council regarding member engagement opportunities
- Working with other CA ANZ teams that provide services and support to NSW members
- Managing social media and MyCA - to promote activities and connect members
- Managing and reporting against plans and programs in line with CA ANZ values and processes
Great To have
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least two years in a stakeholder management role (experience in a professional association is desirable, but not essential)
- Demonstration of ability to be flexible and manage change
- Experience in developing events and other engagement activities
- Experience or understanding of professional services environments
- Social media literacy
- Administrative expertise
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us