- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Play a Key role in a collaborative team
- Sydney Offices
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
Working within our core Continuous Improvement team, you will be part of a strong collaborative team documenting business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives across the Organisation. A critical role in our agile team structure, the objective is to provide scalable technical solutions for the future of our Salesforce and other member-based application environments.
- Active participation in our IT team and associated projects, reporting directly to the General Manager (IT)
- Document business processes: mapping workflows, capturing business rules and specifying data & integration requirements to enable technical resources to develop optimal solutions for end-users.
- Input into Process Mapping of key operational tasks
- Engaging key business and IT stakeholders to identify process and system enhancements to drive strategic improvements.
- Acting as escalation for information and enhancement requests
- The creation and maintenance of the product backlogs
- Development of user stories
- Active participation in Sprint planning sessions
- Development of test scenarios and oversight of test results
- Elicitation and analysis of end to end solution requirements
- Management (incl. traceability) of solution requirements
- Prepare and produce requirement artefacts (i.e. user stories, epics and features)
Great To have
- 6 years + in a BA role
- Business Analysis certification (CBAP, Agile BA, PMI-PBA, Prince2)
- Salesforce certifications highly regarded
- Agile Foundation certified or proven experience working with an agile methodology
- Other platform related certifications advantageous
- Planning and implementing product releases through project and operational cycles
- Working knowledge of the SDLC (Waterfall and SAFe agile)
- Integrated platforms advantageous (Salesforce, Netsuite, Marketo, Boomi, AWS)
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us