- flexible working/reduced hours considered for the right candidate
- Key Support for the NZ Regulation team & NZ Governance
- Wellington Offices
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Personal Assistant provides effective and efficient support to the New Zealand Regulation Leader, New Zealand Regulation Team and NZ Governance who are responsible for ensuring that our New Zealand members uphold high ethical and professional standards and NZICA meets its statutory responsibilities in New Zealand. This role requires a degree of flexibility and an ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Administration – Diary management; coordination of travel; booking and setting up of meeting rooms; maintaining hard copy and electronic filing systems; screening calls and responding to general enquiries
- Secretarial support to the NZ Governance Team and other bodies; assisting with the preparation and distribution of meeting materials, minute taking, meeting and travel arrangements, Council meetings and Practice Review Advisory Group as required;
- Assisting with the annual Regional Council election process; assisting with the organisation of a national Roadshow on an annual basis
- Financial management - managing financial processes; co-ordinating the annual business planning and budget setting/monitoring process for the Regulation Team; preparing purchase orders; preparing accounts for Finance and reconciling invoices and statements
- Preparing documentation –including preparation of correspondence, minutes, presentations, website material, forms, reports and schedules
Great To have
- proven experience in an executive assistant or administrative support role
- proven team player
- proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products particularly Word and Powerpoint
- experience in reviewing financial accounts, account management, budget setting and monitoring
- ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- ability to work across a range of IT systems
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us