- Ownership of the NetSuite Platform
- Good understanding of strategic, new and emerging technology
- Sydney Office
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Netsuite Platform Owner links the CAANZ financial processes to its IT systems, and documents this using multiple views of Features that show how the current and future needs of the organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Lead the documentation of current and future Financial Features to be delivered across multiple IT solutions and platforms.
- Ensure the Architecture and proposed IT Solutions are closely aligned to the Organisation Strategy, Business Operating Model and IT strategy, and satisfy all acceptance criteria.
- Ownership of the NetSuite Platform and associated ancillary systems, including planning and execution of upgrades and enhancements.
- Work with all areas of the organization to investigate and make recommendations on new and changed Financial Features and processes.
- Draw on your experience and knowledge of the Financial Features and Software Platform/s to recommend and support continuous business process and technique improvements within the Finance department
Great To have
- 8 years industry experience, with 5 years business analysis and/or architecture experience
- Degree or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Agile Certification
- Netsuite Administrator Certification
- Ability to use creative thinking to develop new approaches and solutions
- Excellent analytical and Netsuite technical skills
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements
- Ability to propose and estimate the operational impact of solution alternatives
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us