- Part Time 18.75 hrs - Flexible working days
- Contract until July 2020
- Sydney Office - Wynyard Station
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The administrative role will be combining customer service and administrative duties, reporting to the team leader. You will be responsible for contributing and maintaining cross team collaboration, optimising the delivery and administration of CASM, engaging with candidates and employers in an empathetic and systematic manner to best serve the candidates and enhance the reputation of CA ANZ.
Your responsibility will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with firms (including Big 4), key stakeholders across Australia and New Zealand
- Administering the system setup, logistics and registrations of all CASM events
- Facilitate engagement, candidate registrations, venue bookings as well as arranging the printing and distribution of materials
- Administering client coordinator reporting and communications
- Contributing to projects as designated by the CASM Team Leader
- Contributing to the development and ongoing improvement of processes and procedures
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 1 year + administrative experience within a customer service environment
- Tertiary level qualification (Degree qualified) is advantageous but not essential
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly with spreadsheets
- Organising, actioning and following up your daily tasks
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) will be advantageous
- Blackboard; Moodle (or similar LMS) will be advantageous
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us