- Contract Until June 2020
- Relationship Focus Role
- Sydney CBD Location
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and make a difference with and for our membership and the wider community.
This Maternity leave cover role is part of our Trans-Tasman Account Management team reporting to the General Manager Sector. You will support members (B2C) and firms (B2B) ranging from large employers including the Big 4 to Small Medium sized practices. This role is heavily weighted towards territory management, account management and delivering relationship value to CA ANZ members in New South Wales. Your key priorities will include driving strategic relationship management and engagement whilst creating awareness around member services, support, networking events, seminars, and conferences, and member continued professional development.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic direction for nominated accounts whilst delivering member value every day.
- Responsible for delivering business growth and a NSW focussed structured engagement and territory plan.
- Develop and execute strategic portfolio and account plans, stakeholder coverage and visitation plans.
- Implement and interact with members at events, conferences, panels, and other opportunities to gain feedback from members for future initiatives
- Provide support to CA ANZ NSW regional teams focusing on B2B and B2C engagement with local Regional CA ANZ Councils, advisory groups, and committees
- Escalation point of contact for service issues in account portfolio and responsible for overseeing the closure of those issues
To be successful you will have:
- 5+ years' experience Managing a portfolio of SMP/SME accounts and/or large accounts is required
- Strong understanding of the Accounting Profession
- Accounting / Public Practice / Finance segment experience will be highly regarded
- Highly networked, commercial acumen and respected by members and business community
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to coach team members to achieve KPI's
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace and staff benefits.