- Expert driving CI/CD automation concepts
- Establishment of the DevOps functional capability
- Sydney CBD Head office
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The DevOps Engineer will work within the agile Team, you will be our DevOps evangelist and automation expert driving CI/CD automation concepts, select and manage the relevant DevOps tools sets used within this role and manage the technical release process for 3 release trains.
- Ensuring our Dev teams can release their sprint to production to agreed standards.
- Ensuring that our Ops teams have the necessary background to support any new development initiatives.
- The selection, configuration andmanagement of the tool set that our Development and Operations teams will use day to day
- Design of the automation process for content releases within a CI/ CD mindset
- Drivingtest automation within the team
- Configuration management and deployment
- Source code management and version control
Great To have
- 3 years + Experience with automation, DevOps and testing software solutions such asJira, Confluence, Git, Github, Puppet, Jenkins, Selenium, Test Rail, Nagios
- Agile Certification advantageous
- Salesforce certifications advantageous
- Experience working with Agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks
- Excellent knowledge of application development methodologies, tools and processes within an Agile environment
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Are agnostic to tools / processes that define DevOps. Can comfortable evaluate, select, configure and own the tools and processes relevant to the organisation
- Strong working knowledge of the configuration and management of the Atlassionsuite of products
- Cloud experience in a serverless computing model
- Experience working with offshore teams
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us