- Inspire the next generation of Chartered Accountants
- Work with a dedicated team
- Utilise your relationship building skills to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Careers Engagement Consultant will report to the Careers Engagement Manager as part of our talented and outgoing Careers Engagement team. We will need you to utilise your people skills by connecting and developing key relationships with employers, graduates, educators and students across the region. Through these relationships and connections, your role will be to increase initial enrolment numbers into the CA Program.
- Responsible for increasing initial enrolment into the CA Program
- Managing relationships with employers, graduates, educators, students and other key stakeholders to acquire provisional members and increase enrolments in the Chartered Accountants Program
- Leading and supporting with on-campus promotion of career marketing events/campaigns through university career advisers, academics, student societies and faculty staff
- Representing Chartered Accountants ANZ at university career fairs, student society events and relevant industry events
- Presenting information to groups of stakeholders of varying sizes to deliver career marketing messaging and promote events/campaigns
Your wow skills:
- 2 years experience in account management or business development
- Strong relationship management skills across all organisational levels
- Prior knowledge of the education system or accounting profession
- Extensive experience working in a customer-facing team to deliver consistent brand experiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and public speaking ability
- Mandarin speaking is highly desirable
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.