- Stepping stone in to Relationship/ account mgmt role
- Work with a dedicated team
- Extend your People and Admin skills
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
Reporting to the Career Engagement Manager this position is responsible for assisting with increasing enrolments into the CA Program within the region, delivery of key performance measures, and assisting with connecting, inspiring and developing key relationships with employers, graduates, educators & students for the region.
- Managing communication with stakeholders such as employers, graduates, educators, students to assist the Careers Consultants during large campaigns
- Supporting on-campus promotion of career marketing events/campaigns through university career advisers, academics, student societies and faculty staff
- Assisting with coordination of events, setting up registration, booking couriers and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure event success.
- Provide administrative support to the Careers Engagement Manager and Careers Engagement Consultants e.g. raising purchase orders, processing cab charges
- Assist in managing CA Student Representatives e.g. timesheet processing and CA student rep training coordination
- Representing Chartered Accountants ANZ at university career fairs, student society events and relevant industry events as directed
- Increasing initial enrolment into the CA Program
- Assisting with coordination of the region’s CA Speaker Program, including speaker training, speaking opportunities at universities and high schools to promote the career marketing events/campaigns
- Presenting information to groups of stakeholders of varying sizes to deliver career marketing messaging and promote events/campaigns
- Executing tactical campaigns under direction, ensuring they meet the needs of students and employers
Good to have:
- 1-2 years experience working in a similar administration/coordinator role
- Experience working in a customer-facing team to deliver consistent brand experiences
- Attention to detail
- Willing to build on relationship management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to thrive under pressure and sometimes with little direction
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Commercially driven with a client focus
- Interest in higher education/accounting industry
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.