- Highly network Senior leadership Role
- Identify and engage with relevant federal public sector contacts
- ACT Office
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Canberra Regional leadership role will deliver integrated member based activities, drive member engagement, and promote the CA brand to support the member value propositions and ensure sustainable growth.
- Developing and managing local member and media promotion programs
- Building an in-depth understanding of local member experience and engaging with members
- Working collaboratively across the organization to ensure local matters of relevance and local member needs are collected, shared and addressed
- Managing regional budget and planned events and activities
- Leading and developing a high performing team to deliver member services
- Participating in cross-divisional activities and projects
Great To have
- 5 year + Proven senior leadership experience managing and motivating diverse teams to provide integrated member experiences or outcomes
- Strong Productive stakeholder management experience
- Ability to engage and influence
- Demonstration of ability to be flexible and manage change
- Experience in a Professional Body would be an advantage
- Understanding of public sector sensitivities
- Relevant tertiary qualification and post graduate education preferred
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us