- 6 Month Contract
- Support the Careers Marketing team
- Sydney Office
Marketing Co-ordinator – Careers Marketing
Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand are a professional body supporting 117,000+ members. Our vision is to empower our members to become leaders of finance and business. We develop opportunities that build value for our members, their clients and their communities.
An opportunity has become available in our Careers Marketing team.
In this role you’ll be:
- Assisting the team with delivering innovative careers marketing services, contributing to membership growth, satisfaction and increased engagement with members and stakeholders
- Developing and delivering national and trans-Tasman marketing campaigns targeting potential future members and their influencers
- Co-ordinating marketing materials and projects across all channels including events, digital, EDMs, social media and SMS campaigns
- Providing administrative support, including expense tracking and Adobe Analytics tracking
- Building your knowledge of youth segments, education system and graduate recruitment
Who are you?
- Undergraduate marketing degree
- 1-2 years experience within a marketing environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Social media experience preferred
- Curious and excited to develop your skills
- Driven, energetic and collaborative, you’re able to work equally well independently and as part of a team
You’ll be provided with:
- Support in your own career development with the chance to actively progress your strengths and interests
- The ability to work on a wide variety of projects in the youth market, including branding elements and flagship events
- An awesome team culture with great camaraderie between staff, supportive managers and fun balanced with a shared focus on getting great work done