- Combine your passion for data and analytics with visual design skills
- Deliver insightful. interactive reporting
- Sydney Office
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Reporting Developer will have a focus on understanding the data, reporting and visualization needs of the business, particularly in our Education Compliance business area, and design and deliver reports, dashboards and visualisation models.
- Gather requirements, create Agile stories and deliver end-to-end solutions through design, implementation and acceptance testing.
- Design and implement data collection processes, metrics and analyses to drive business decisions and compliance management.
- Establish Education Compliance specific and organisation wide reporting and dashboards by facilitating workshops, documenting processes, data versions and developing the appropriate solutions
- Reviewing, interpreting and responding to detailed business requirements, working with stakeholders to improve data for compliance and data for growth. Experiment and prototype in collaboration with project teams.
Great To have:
- Degree or a related study, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years working as Insights Analyst, Data Analyst or Data Scientist.
- 3+ years working in data visualisations
- Must have strong SQL skill
- Proven skills in data analysis, report writing and dashboard creation
- Commercial coding experience with data processing tools e.g. R, Python etc
- Strong experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc
- Experience in controls and appropriate use of data visualisation tools and techniques
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.